Best Morocco Desert Tours from Casablanca
The best Morocco desert tours from Casablanca are for you if you’ve always wanted to travel to the Sahara desert and wander with camels while admiring the mind-blowing sunset over the horizon.
You shouldn’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the Sahara desert. Sand dune mountains, massive rock canyons, large oases, and mud-walled homes all capture the allure of the desert, as well as the magic of the Berbers and the friendliness of Moroccans.
From Casablanca, tourists can travel to the desert where they can go camel riding, watch sunrises and sunsets, camp under the stars, and perhaps even see shooting stars. Additionally, one will encounter captivating history, hospitable culture, friendly folks, and delectable cuisine. It’s a vibrant, mystical, and otherworldly place. What more could a traveler want?
It might be intimidating to see a location this electrifying and magnificent, though. With so many sites to explore, it is impossible to choose to wing it. Our goal is to assist you. We have put together a list of the top desert excursions you can do from Casablanca based on extensive research into visitor opinions and local knowledge. Please read through our advice to make the most of your time and money before riding in horse-drawn carriages through the country’s lovely royal cities or drooling over Moroccan pastries.
Are you having trouble organizing your trip to Morocco? Let us handle the laborious work while you relax. In order to meet the demands and preferences of our customers, our team of travel professionals designs 100% authentic, hassle-free experiences in collaboration with reliable local insiders.
Since Casablanca is home to the country’s main airport, it is highly usual for visitors to explore the Sahara desert from this city. Numerous tour companies regularly plan trips from there to the desert. The tours are affordable, cost-effective, and all-inclusive.
The lighting, colors, and harmony of the region’s traditional buildings draw tourists there. It is a popular tourist attraction with a harmonious fusion of the ancient and new. For all the right reasons, tourists like its entrancing charm and sweeping vistas.
The nation combines old-world European grace with Islamic imperial majesty and unending diversity. Large cities, particularly Marrakesh, Casablanca, and Fes, show the European impact on the Arabic and African fusion. The streets of these cities are lined with ancient monuments, Persian-style art galleries, and Islamic palaces.
Best Morocco Desert Tours from Fes
Fes has been designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO. The Mecca of the West is another name for it. The entrance to the Sahara is in Marrakesh, which has a long-standing Mediterranean culture. The financial and commercial hub of this country is Casablanca which has been dubbed the New York of the country. The electric blue walls of the blue city of Chefchaouen give the impression that it is another planet.
After reading all of that, it becomes clear why so many critically acclaimed Hollywood films have been shot in this land. Despite its flaws, it is nevertheless a lovely nation that appeals to westerners’ dreams, especially when it comes to magic and exoticism.
Additionally, this country serves as the entrance to the world’s largest desert. You’ll witness things at Merzouga that you’ve never seen before. You undoubtedly fall victim to its influence.
You will encounter the following while here:
- Camping in the desert and camel-back riding
- Ait Benhaddou is the second-most-“Instagrammed” Game of Thrones location.
- Strolling inside Ouarzazate’s movie theatre
- High Atlas mountain hiking
- Interacting with locals and taking in Berber music and food
All desert tours from Casablanca are designed by a local guide, so you will visit areas that other visitors are unable to visit.
It has been said that it is a cold and hot country. Although the summers are undoubtedly scorching, the country’s climate is actually very diverse and may get rather frigid in some areas. Desert conditions apply to the pre-Sahara and the desert, with sweltering heat during the day and icy freezing temperatures at night.
Most tourists’ favorite part of their trip to this land is taking a desert tour from Casablanca, although the best times to do so are from March to May and from September to December when the daytime highs vary from 59 °F (15 °C) to 84 °F (29 °C).
The hottest sites in this country are included in some tour stops; during the summer, they are unbearably hot; daytime highs can reach 107 °F (42 °C) or higher. It’s crucial to remember that the busiest seasons are spring and autumn. Additionally, there is a decrease in ticket costs during this time, making it the ideal season for desert tours.
You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for the greatest all-inclusive Morocco desert trip. The beautiful landscapes of this country from the busy cities of Casablanca to the breathtaking Sahara desert dunes, draw visitors from all over the world. Nothing needs to be missed. This country is renowned for being a land of contrasts, colors, fascinating glimpses into daily life, and the mystique of the Sahara desert’s starry skies at night.
There is something absolutely magnificent about the desert. When the day is over and the colorful show starts, the desert truly comes into its own, revealing all of its tranquil beauty. Are you eager to learn about the desert? The greatest trips available from Casablanca have been compiled by us. They all incorporate the stunning desert.
One of the best Morocco desert tours from Casablanca is the 15-day tour through the desert. It enables you to take in the Sahara desert and all of the land’s top attractions. Spend 4 days in the desert exploring some of the lesser-known locations in-depth with your local guide. Other places like Taroudant, Agadir, and Essaouira that are not on short-term itineraries will also be visible.
This tour is completely inclusive and features the top locations:
- Landmarks in Casablanca
- 2 days in Marrakech, the “red city” and entrance to the Sahara desert, one of the country’s most popular tourist sites.
- 2 days in the confusing medina of Fes
- The breathtaking vistas of the desert’s sunsets and sunrises.
- 4 days of exploring the allure of camps, epic architecture, camels, etc.
- Dades gorges, Ouarzazate, and the Drâa valley. Visiting Ait ben Haddou as well as other charming Atlas mountain towns.
The 12-day tour is another best Morocco desert tours from Casablanca because it visits the biggest tourist attractions in the country. It’s ideal if you wish to stay long enough in this country to really experience its culture. You’ll spend eight days on this tour exploring and taking in the sights. Traveling between cities will take up the next 4 days.
Highlights of the 12-day trip from Casablanca include:
- 1 and 1/2 days in Chefchaouen
- 3 days of fun in the desert, including camping, camel trekking, and many more activities
- One day in Marrakech, including a visit to Jemaa el-Fna plaza and the narrow streets of the old Medina
- Essaouira for one day
- Visiting every Moroccan locale used in Game of Thrones
- Exploring exotic shops and historic souks
Starting in Casablanca and ending in Marrakech, the 10-day desert tour. It is one of our most well-liked excursions since it is ideal for those searching for a quick getaway to Morocco. With this tour, you may take your time discovering this country. With the help of your local guide, you will visit some of the most stunning sights and do many off-the-beaten-path excursions.
- 2-day guided walking tours in Marrakech and Fes
- Merzouga desert camping and camel rides
- Visiting Imperial cities such as Marrakech and the old Medina’s wings street
- Moroccan souks exploration
- Visiting the Volubilis, Meknes Roman ruins
- The cities of Fes, Meknes, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, and Rabat are visited.
The Sahara desert and all four Moroccan royal cities are included in the 7-day itinerary that departs from Casablanca. The majority of visitors to this land choose to experience the local culture and have desert adventures. This tour provides all of this in a brief amount of time. Because of the tour’s leisurely pace, you will have enough time to explore each attraction. Also, you’ll enjoy, learn about, and interact with locals.
Essaouira and Chefchaouen are not included in the 7-day tour. Highlights include:
- Day 1: Casablanca to Fez via Meknes and Rabat
- Day 2: Guided City Tour of Fez
- Day 3: Ifrane and Azrou from Fez to Merzouga
- Day 4: Merzouga to Ouarzazate Day
- Day 5: Ait Benhaddou from Ouarzazate to Marrakech
- Day 6: Tour of Marrakech
- Day 7: The final day of your plan for Morocco
Everybody has different likes and preferences; thus, we offer individualized tour services that let you plan your vacation and select your tour destinations at no extra cost to you. We’ll work with you to plan your itinerary and design the ideal trip for you to Morocco.
Here are some popular tourist destinations in this country:
- There is something absolutely magnificent about the desert. When the day is nearly over and the vibrant show starts to reveal its full tranquil and alluring strength, it is truly something to witness.
- Merzouga is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Erg Chebbi. If you don’t have enough time in this country, there are numerous short tours that depart from Marrakech and travel to Merzouga.
- Essaouira boasts small boutiques, art galleries, and a vibrant modern café and restaurant scene.
- Moroccan business hub Casablanca is home to a trendy, energetic population and fine dining establishments.
- The royal cities of Rabat, Fez, and Marrakech, with their ancient palaces, mosques, and winding covered lanes, have hardly changed throughout the ages but continue to hold a fascination for tourists.
- Volubilis, Lixus, and Cotta Roman ruins still evoke their illustrious history.
- The Atlas Mountains are home to the Drâa Valley, Dades Gorges, and other charming settlements, including Ait ben Haddou.
Finding the ideal tour can be difficult, but we can give you the trip of a lifetime because we know Morocco better than anyone. Simply get in touch with us, and one of our experts will contact you.